[oXygen-user] Oxygen 9.2 unable to use arrow keys to navigate

Sorin Ristache
Thu Apr 9 02:44:17 CDT 2009

Hello,

I think it is the bug introduced by the update to Java 1.5.0_16 from
Apple: the arrow keys move the scroll bar of the editor area instead of
the cursor. We fixed the problem in Oxygen version 9.3 which was the
current version at that time. You can download it from:

http://www.oxygenxml.com/software_archive.html