[oXygen-user] DITA-OT Tranformation Scenarios on DITA modules

Jan Nylund
Tue Apr 7 01:47:31 CDT 2009

Hello!

We have multiple customized DITA-OT packages that are configured for
usage in different environments. I need to be able to run these from
within oXygen to debug / develop the stylesheets. Currently I simply
create transformation scenarios running all the xsl transformations,
but the preferred way would be to run the full DITA-OT.

As I understand it, today I can only do this from within the Dita Maps
Manager, which doesn't allow me to use it on DITA topics.

I would like the DITA-OT transformation Scenarios to be available from
the regular transformation scenario menu, an also I need to be able to
fully override the calls starting DITA-OT (probably possible already?).

Br,
Jan

--
Jan Nylund