[oXygen-user] How to Extended Built-in DITA Author CSSes?

Eliot Kimber
Fri Apr 3 09:42:10 CDT 2009

I have a DITA specialization and I want to extend the built-in
Oxygen-provided authoring CSS for DITA topics to add some stuff (but not
modify the base formatting).

What's the best way to set this up to minimize configuration/deployment
headache without simply copying and modifing the built-in one?

Thanks,

Eliot

----
Eliot Kimber | Senior Solutions Architect | Really Strategies, Inc.
email:   <mailto:>
office: 610.631.6770 | cell: 512.554.9368
2570 Boulevard of the Generals | Suite 213 | Audubon, PA 19403
www.reallysi.com <http://www.reallysi.com>  | http://blog.reallysi.com
<http://blog.reallysi.com> | www.rsuitecms.com <http://www.rsuitecms.com>