[oXygen-user] List policy updates

George Cristian Bina
Thu Apr 2 03:00:16 CDT 2009

Hi,

As you probably noted we had a spam message yesterday on the list. We
discovered that it was sent by someone (ab)using the email address of a
the registered list user (it could have been any email address
registered to the list). For the time being we have set the moderate
flag on the entire list and we will monitor the list for a period of
time to see if there are further attempts. Sorry for that.