[oXygen-user] Mac: oXygen 9.3 + Java 1.5.0_16 = key up/down problems

Jan Nylund
Fri Sep 26 00:40:44 CDT 2008

Hello!

This report is on an error that previously appeared when running
oXygen 9.2 and Java SE 6 on Mac. It was corrected in oXygen 9.3, but
yesterday when Apple released Java 1.5.0_16 for 32-bit Mac's the error
appears again.

NOTE: This ONLY affect Mac users who can not use Java SE 6 (and that's
only released as a 64-bit version for Mac)

See below the information from last time the problem appeared.

Br,
Jan

Begin forwarded message:

--