[oXygen-user] Syncro SVN Suggestion: Show/Hide Unversioned Items

infotexture
Thu Sep 11 05:05:11 CDT 2008

On 2008-09-11 10:32, Sorin Ristache wrote:
> With the filter * set in the option "Application global ignores" you can
> toggle the unversioned subdirectories and files in the Working Copy view
> with the toolbar button "Show ignored files". So the requested feature
> is already implemented -:) but I do not use it often so I was not aware
> of it.

Hi Sorin,

Good point, that's a fairly acceptable workaround.

Since the Add command is disabled for ignored items, it does require
temporarily changing the "Application global ignores" to add any unversioned
items, but I suppose that's a fair tradeoff. For this use case, it would be
nice if Add were available for ignored items, but I see the logic in
disabling it.

Thanks again for your suggestions,

Roger