[oXygen-user] Syncro SVN Suggestion: Show/Hide Unversioned Items

Sorin Ristache
Thu Sep 11 03:19:55 CDT 2008

Hello,

To hide also unversioned subdirectories that do not contain the "."
character in the name you have to set the filter * in the option
"Application global ignores". We will consider adding a button to the
toolbar of the view but we try to keep the user interface as simple as
possible which means minimizing the number of buttons.