[oXygen-user] Bidi limit

Sorin Ristache
Wed Sep 10 08:34:47 CDT 2008

Hello,

Replace your file [Oxygen9.3-install-folder]/lib/oxygen.jar with the
following file:

http://www.oxygenxml.com/update/9.3/no-BIDI-limit/oxygen.jar

Restart Oxygen 9.3, make sure the new build number displayed in the
About dialog is 2008091016 and try to edit the large Arabic file. Do you
experience slow performance, do you get OutOfMemory errors?