[oXygen-user] XSD to DTD?

Patrick O Young
Thu Sep 4 08:28:05 CDT 2008

Hello.

We're really liking the OxygenXML product, and we're using it more and
more as we develop our structured content. While there is a lot hype on
using the XSD format, we frankly find the viewing of it in the windows a
bit awkward, and at the risk of sounding old, we would prefer to simply
have a DTD format to view or to load into certain tools. I know we can
convert DTDs into XSDs with OxygenXML.  Is it possible to convert XSDs to
DTDs within the OxygenXML?

Right now, we're using an external tool for that.

Thanks.

Shaun - Patrick O. Young
Senior Systems/Multi-Disciplined Engineer
Content Development & Management Systems
Raytheon Network Centric Systems
(972) 344-1764 (o)