[oXygen-user] Dialog box resize bug

Sorin Ristache
Mon Oct 27 05:33:37 CDT 2008

Hello,

That is the standard behavior of Java application dialogs which the user
resizes to a width smaller than a minimum width needed for displaying
all the widgets of the dialog. We will try to force a minimum width for
the resize action so that no widget is truncated. We do that already for
custom Oxygen dialogs but not for standard Java dialogs as the file
browser one.

Thank you for reporting the problem,
Sorin