[oXygen-user] Unchecking "Use default catalog" Does Not Stop Framework's Catalog From Being Used

Sorin Ristache
Wed May 28 10:17:41 CDT 2008

Hello,

You have to remove the XML catalogs from the document type that matches
that XML document. You remove the XML catalogs in the Catalogs tab of
the document type edit dialog opened from menu Options -> Preferences ->
Document Type Association -- the Edit button. You can avoid modifying a
document type that you use more often by saving the document type for
the draft DITA 1.2 at project level (the radio button Project Options in
Options -> Preferences -> Document Type Association).

In the next version you will just disable the document type in the
Enabled column of the table with all the document types in Preferences.