[oXygen-user] Feature Request: Collapse All/Expand All/Expand One Level in DITA Map View

Sorin Ristache
Fri May 23 09:23:50 CDT 2008

I know what you mean. We have the triple click behavior on the folding
action Collapse Child Folds available on the Folding submenu of the
right click menu and of the Document menu. We will implement it in a
future version.