[oXygen-user] Feature Request: Groovy Language Support

Radu Coravu
Wed May 21 00:49:39 CDT 2008

Dear Eliot,

As Oxygen has some minimal Java syntax highlight and Groovy has a code
syntax close to Java you can use the Oxygen 'Java editor' to edit Groovy
file types.
In the Oxygen 'Preferences->File Types' options page you can associate
the extension of the Groovy file with the Java editor and then open it.