[oXygen-user] More Java memory errors with oXygen 9.2

Sorin Ristache
Mon May 19 05:22:17 CDT 2008

Hello,

Thank you for reporting the problem but we need some more
details about what actions you run more often and what are
the last actions that you run in Oxygen when you get the Out
of Memory errors. What is the file size of the currently
opened files when you get the error? It does not matter if
there are many files currently opened or not, but their size
matters. Do you run the action "Format and Indent" on a
large XML file many times? If yes is the option "Clear undo
buffer before Format and Indent" enabled in Preferences ->
Editor -> Format? Do you switch many times (tens of times)
in 3 hours of work between the Text mode and Author mode of
a very large XML file?

Do you get the Out of Memory error with the options "Clear
undo buffer before Format and Indent" (Preferences -> Editor
-> Format) and "Clear undo buffer on save" (Preferences ->
Editor -> Open/Save) enabled?