[oXygen-user] How Does Oxygen Validate This Dublin Core Schema?

George Cristian Bina
Mon Mar 10 11:04:19 CDT 2008

Hi Eliot,

No problem.
We used with success an easy technique for getting the location of a
loaded class, using the classloader support for getting a resource as an
URL and trying to load the class file. A quick google for "getting java
class location" gives an atricle that explains this technique:
http://www.javaworld.com/javaworld/javaqa/2003-07/01-qa-0711-classsrc.html

Hope that helps,
George Cristian Bina - http://aboutxml.blogspot.com/