[oXygen-user] How Does Oxygen Validate This Dublin Core Schema?

Eliot Kimber
Mon Mar 10 10:24:57 CDT 2008

George Cristian Bina wrote:
> Hi Eliot,
>
> I cannot reproduce the problem you have with Xerces 2.9.1. Neither from
> within oXygen nor from outside oXygen, running some of the Xerces
> samples from command line against the schema you provided and against
> dcterms.xsd.
>
> It may be possible that you are using an old version of Xerces and not
> the latest 2.9.1?

OK, looks like I was wasting your time--we have determined that the
latest Xerces does process the schema correctly but that our server code
does not so the problem must be in our code be we're having a hard time
figuring out exactly what the problem is--must be a class loader
problem. This is in the context of a Web app served by Tomcat so it's
hard to debug the issue.

Thanks for confirming that the code *should* work.

Cheers,

Eliot

--
Eliot Kimber