[oXygen-user] Strange behaviour with OxygenXML 9.1 and RNG schema

mozer
Mon Jun 2 04:57:48 CDT 2008

Sorin,

Yes I do validate and even do empty cache and validate but It says that the
document is valid which is stange

Do you have any idea from where do I need to start

The rng and xml are in the same folder

Xmlizer