[oXygen-user] Strange behaviour with OxygenXML 9.1 and RNG schema

Sorin Ristache
Mon Jun 2 04:53:52 CDT 2008

Hello,

What do you mean it validates the document? I get the error:

unfinished element "root": "foo" required to finish the element

Did you press the Validate Document toolbar button and Oxygen reported
no validation error? Does the file test-1.rng that is located in the
same folder as the XML file contain the RELAX NG schema that you posted
to the list?