[oXygen-user] xQueries in eXist

Sorin Ristache
Tue Jul 8 03:58:16 CDT 2008

Hello,

The database connections are available only for XQuery transformation
scenarios, that is the scenarios listed in the Configure Transformation
Scenario dialog when the current document is an XQuery one. If the
current document is an XML one only the XSLT scenarios are listed.
Please switch to the XQuery file before opening the Configure
Transformation Scenario dialog.

We have the enhancement of listing all the scenarios (XSLT + XQuery) in
this dialog already logged for a future version of Oxygen.