[oXygen-user] Big Graphic Causes "Restart with more memory" Loop

Eliot Kimber
Tue Jan 29 12:50:36 CST 2008

Radu Coravu wrote:
> Hi Elliot,
>
> Thanks for the valuable feedback.
> We will investigate this problem.
> Can you tell us how many files were opened in Oxygen at that time and
> the approximate sizes?
> Also, were many images displayed in them and of what sizes?
> Also you can go to Help->About and in the "Copyright" tab you can see
> the amount of memory Oxygen currently uses and the maximum allowed amount.

I noticed that if I open new file with Oxygen from outside Oxygen (e.g.,
drop file onto Oxygen icon in the Dock) that that file opens fine and I
can quit the currently-open message box and then quit Oxygen. However,
if I switch back to the original doc, I'm back in the message loop.

Cheers,

E.

--
Eliot Kimber