[oXygen-user] Big Graphic Causes "Restart with more memory" Loop

Radu Coravu
Tue Jan 29 01:17:06 CST 2008

Hi Elliot,

Thanks for the valuable feedback.
We will investigate this problem.
Can you tell us how many files were opened in Oxygen at that time and
the approximate sizes?
Also, were many images displayed in them and of what sizes?
Also you can go to Help->About and in the "Copyright" tab you can see
the amount of memory Oxygen currently uses and the maximum allowed amount.

To give more memory to Oxygen you can check out this link:
http://www.oxygenxml.com/doc/ug-standalone/installation-instructions.html#set-parameter-in-startup-script