[oXygen-user] Is this a good place to post feature requests?

Sorin Ristache
Mon Jan 7 03:02:11 CST 2008

Hello,

This mailing list is moderated and monitored by oXygen staff. Feature
requests for which other people can share their opinions are welcome on
this list and on the Feature Request section of the oXygen forum:

http://www.oxygenxml.com/forum/forum2.html