[oXygen-user] Is this a good place to post feature requests?

Francois Jordaan
Sat Jan 5 14:43:12 CST 2008

I know oXygen's support page has a "Feature request" contact option, but
   posting it in a public forum makes it easier for people to share
their agreement or disagreement, or point out if the feature or
equivalent already exists. And I noticed several feature requests on the
list already.

Of course, if oXygen staff won't read them here, then there's little point.

 / Isotoma, Open Source Software Consulting
Tel: 01904 567349 / Mobile: 07872 394273 / Fax: 020 79006980
Skype: fjordaan / http://www.isotoma.com
Postal Address: Tower House, Fishergate, York, YO10 4UA, UK

Registered in England.  Company No 5171172.  VAT GB843570325.
Registered Office: 19a Goodge Street, London, W1T 2PH