[oXygen-user] Feature Request: Remember parameters to trang converter

Eliot Kimber
Fri Jan 4 10:15:52 CST 2008

Sorin Ristache wrote:
> Hello,
>
> We will make the Trang conversion dialog remember the last paths used
> for the input and output files in a future version.
>
> What do you mean by default to the directories used for input and
> output? Do you mean to type only the file name in the output field and
> store the output file in the same folder as the input one?

No, I mean that when I click the "select" button for input or for
output, the file chooser defaults to the last directory I used for input
(for the input dialog) or for output (for the output dialog).

For example, I was getting input from one directory and putting output
to a different directory not anywhere near the input directory. So there
was a lot of clicking around to navigate back to the output file having
selected the input file.

Cheers,

E.

--