[oXygen-user] Drag to oXygen Dock icon (OS X) doesn't work

Sorin Ristache
Thu Jan 3 02:41:02 CST 2008

Hello,

Yes, it is an OS level setting. A file is opened with an application
when it is dragged and dropped onto the Dock icon of that application
only if the Info.plist file of the application bundle includes the file
extension in the extension enumeration in the CFBundleTypeExtensions
key. You have to Ctrl + click on the oXygen icon in Finder, select Show
Package Contents, go into the Contents folder, edit the Info.plist file
and add the line

	<string>html</string>

in the list of file extensions in the CFBundleTypeExtensions key, where
the xml and xhtml extensions are specified.

By default the html extension is not associated with oXygen in this way
because generally HTML is not XML.