[oXygen-user] Custom Saxon processor and global preferences

Eliot Kimber
Mon Dec 8 20:47:56 CST 2008

On 12/8/08 8:34 PM, "Florent Georges" <> wrote:

> Florent Georges wrote:
>
>>   But I didn't know about com.oxygenxml.additional.classpath and
>> ${oxygenHome}/lib/.  Sounds like exactly fitting my needs (just
>> have to test at home.)
>
>   I confirm that works nice!  Even the calls to Java extension
> functions (through the pseudo namespace "java:...") is recognized in
> the editor (this is not pointed out as an error anymore, as the
> processor used for this job has its classpath modified too.)
>
>   On Mac OS X, I have to use the shell script now (to add the system
> property) so I don't have the nice icon anymore.  But I do not really
> care :-)

You can modify the Info.plist file in the Oxygen app resource to add the
appropriate Java parameters you need.

Cheers,

E.

----
Eliot Kimber | Senior Solutions Architect | Really Strategies, Inc.
email:   <mailto:>
office: 610.631.6770 | cell: 512.554.9368
2570 Boulevard of the Generals | Suite 213 | Audubon, PA 19403
www.reallysi.com <http://www.reallysi.com>  | http://blog.reallysi.com
<http://blog.reallysi.com> | www.rsuitecms.com <http://www.rsuitecms.com>