[oXygen-user] Custom Saxon processor and global preferences

Florent Georges
Mon Dec 8 20:34:57 CST 2008

Florent Georges wrote:

>   But I didn't know about com.oxygenxml.additional.classpath and
> ${oxygenHome}/lib/.  Sounds like exactly fitting my needs (just
> have to test at home.)

  I confirm that works nice!  Even the calls to Java extension
functions (through the pseudo namespace "java:...") is recognized in
the editor (this is not pointed out as an error anymore, as the
processor used for this job has its classpath modified too.)

  On Mac OS X, I have to use the shell script now (to add the system
property) so I don't have the nice icon anymore.  But I do not really
care :-)

  Thanks George,

--
Florent Georges