[oXygen-user] Whitespace Problem

Sorin Ristache
Thu Aug 14 10:05:51 CDT 2008

Hello,

The whitespaces including line breaks are normalized when the XML
document is rendered in the Author mode. That means the line breaks
</choice>, etc are replaced with a space character. If the Author mode
removes them without replacing them with a space character then the new
XML document is not the normalized version of the old one.

The only way to display "Der Eerwirdigen" in the Author mode is to
remove the whitespaces yourself from the XML document before switching
to the Author mode:

     Der
     <choice>
     <choice>