[oXygen-user] Whitespace Problem

Philipp Steinkrüger
Thu Aug 14 09:33:23 CDT 2008

Hello!

i am having a problem with white-spaces in Author mode. Here is what my
XML document looks like at the problematic passage:

                Der
                <choice>
                    <orig>E</orig>
                    <reg>e</reg>
                </choice>
            rwirdigen in
                <choice>
                    <orig>G</orig>
                    <reg>g</reg>
                </choice>

Now in Author mode, the linebreaks are transformed into whitespace, so
that the first part looks like "Der E e rwirdigen in" etc. But i would
like to have it look like "Der Eerwirdigen" etc. <p> has the display
and i think that exactly is the problem, because the manual says that if
the display-property is inline, non-whitespace (which my linebreak is, i
suppose) are transformed into normal white space.
Is there any way to have oxygen ignore the linebreak?

Thank you very much,
Philipp

--
Philipp Steinkrüger M.A.
Philosophisches Seminar der Universität zu Köln

http://www.philosophie.uni-koeln.de
http://www.thomasinstitut.uni-koeln.de

UNIVERSITÄT ZU KÖLN
GUTE IDEEN. SEIT 1388.