[oXygen-user] Commenting and Documenting Customer XML

Karl Stubsjoen
Tue Apr 29 14:47:32 CDT 2008

What options do I have in commenting and then documenting my
customer's XML using Oxygen?  I imagine the possiblity of both,
stating fact, and then posing questions, in an attempt to establish
rules, understanding, consistency, layout and semantics.  Hopefully
inline / embeded directly in with the XML, and then eventually
publishing a schema and or resource of my findings.

Hope that wasn't too vague of a question!

Karl..