[oXygen-user] using custom parser in saxon 9 transformation scenario

Peter Rushforth
Tue Apr 22 20:23:34 CDT 2008

Hi,

I believe I've set the extension classes correctly.  An odd thing is that when I
try to run the same thing from the command line, when I *don't* use the -u
option I get the same message regarding content not allowed in prolog.

Where I look at the saxon command line documentation, I see that the -u
option is used to tell saxon that the files are "urls", unless they begin with
http: or file:, in which case they are taken as urls as is.

But I don't see anywhere in oxygen I can set the -u parameter.

Thanks for your help.

Cheers,
Peter