[oXygen-user] oxygen says W3C html strict DTD has errors

Lars Huttar
Fri Sep 21 07:08:01 CDT 2007

I guess my point is that oXygen doesn't try to validate text files, for
example. It would be nice if oXy could tell whether a given HTML file
was intended to be valid XML or not, and if not, not try to validate it.
But turning off Validate-as-you-type is fine for me.

Lars