[oXygen-user] Validation of no-namespace Schema-based Document

George Cristian Bina
Sat Nov 10 15:21:31 CST 2007

Hi Eliot,

The problem with the system mappings versus uri mappings is a problem in
SAX not in Xerces. At the XNI level (Xerces Native Interface) it is
possible to identify that a schema location needs to be resolved and to
get its namespace and try to pass that through a uri mapping.
We plan to update oXygen to use Xerces at XNI level and thus to add
support for mapping namespaces through the catalog uri entries to schema
locations.

George Cristian Bina - http://aboutxml.blogspot.com/