[oXygen-user] debugging a java extension?

Kai Hackemesser
Mon May 21 03:46:01 CDT 2007

That would be the behavior I would expect, but I tried several times and
controlled the log output. Even when I commented out my log statements
the log showed them again and again. I had to restart Eclipse to get the
extension class correctly reloaded. BTW, it is annoying that the
configuration of extensions get lost between Eclipse sessions, because I
always have to set them up again.

Ciao!
Kai