[oXygen-user] shortcuts for special characters

George Cristian Bina
Wed May 16 09:44:26 CDT 2007

Hi James,

I see...
I will log an enhancement request on our Jira to provide an action
called for instance "Insert template" that will trigger the insertion of
a template at the current position without looking for an already
entered prefix. You should be able to set a shortcut for that and invoke
it then type the template name to select it.
Another possibility is to have a view showing all the templates and have
some insert actions from that view at the current caret position.

George Cristian Bina - http://aboutxml.blogspot.com/