[oXygen-user] shortcuts for special characters

George Cristian Bina
Wed May 16 02:09:09 CDT 2007

Hi James and Don,

Sure you can export/import code templates. On the Options->Preferences
-- Editor -- Code Templates page there are two buttons Export and Import
that allow you to share the templates with other users.

Note that oXygen has also support for project level options. This makes
possible configuring a project that has some options already configured,
including code templates, transformation scenarios, default schema
associations, catalogs, etc. So basically you can create a project and
set the options you want to be stored at project level, then you can
share that project with other users that will see all the options you
configured at project level when working with that project.

George Cristian Bina - http://aboutxml.blogspot.com/