[oXygen-user] Validate schema programatically?

Timothy Reaves
Mon Jun 25 13:15:50 CDT 2007

     I have a RelaxNG schema I've created for use in one of my Java
projects.  The schema works the way I want it to, and I've created a
couple of sample documents in oXygen that validate against it nicely.
 Now, I need to write a unit test to validate a test document.  It
appears that Java 1.5 does not directly support RelaxNG, so I can't
use the method as described at
http://java.sun.com/developer/technicalArticles/xml/validationxpath/
.

     Can I do command line validation of a document with oXygen?  I'm
assuming maybe a batch file that uses oXygen's libraries?

     Thanks.