[oXygen-user] Mac OS X 10.5 support

Sorin Ristache
Tue Jun 19 10:11:10 CDT 2007

Hello,

Please start oXygen with the Java 1.4.2 virtual machine until we fix the
problem. OS X 10.5 was not released officially yet so we did not test
oXygen with it before the release of oXygen 8.2. Specify the full path
to the Java 1.4.2 executable in the oxygenMac.sh script and start oXygen
with the command:

sh oxygenMac.sh

In oxygenMac.sh the java command must be:

/System/Library/Frameworks/JavaVM.framework/Versions/1.4.2/Home/bin/java
"-Xdock:name=Oxygen"  ...