[oXygen-user] Validating documents opened from eXist database

Daniel E. Renfer
Thu Jun 21 10:57:54 CDT 2007

Thanks a lot!

I updated the jar, started Eclipse up, and opened a file stored in my
eXist database. It is now offering me content completion based on the
schema stored on my hard drive.

So, am I understanding you correctly that it will first check to see
if eXist has a way to validate the document, and failing that, use the
default schema?

Can we assume that this will be built into the next version of oXygen?

--
Daniel E. Renfer
http://kronkltd.net/