[oXygen-user] Validating documents opened from eXist database

Sorin Ristache
Thu Jun 21 10:12:53 CDT 2007

Hello,

When the document is opened from a database connection oXygen tries to
load a schema for the document from the same connection. Usually each
database has a specific mechanism for associating a schema with a
document. In case there is no schema associated in the database oXygen
8.2 does not try the default schema associations defined in the user
preferences. Now we enhanced this by trying also the default
associations in this case. A patch with the enhancement is available at:

http://www.oxygenxml.com/update/8.2/oxygenEclipse.jar

Just replace
[Eclipse-install-folder]/plugins/com.oxygenxml.editor_8.2.0/lib/oxygenEclipse.jar
with the above patched jar file and start Eclipse with the -clean parameter.