[oXygen-user] Setting up A Catalog

Chris Chiasson
Wed Jul 4 22:21:18 CDT 2007

Enter this URL into a web browser on your validation machine:

file:///D:/RND/Hachette/DTD/DTD_LG_XMLV24.DTD

If the web browser can find the file, then you know the problem isn't
with the URL. If it can't find the file, try cutting pieces off the
end of the URL and navigating until you can find it.

Also, I am not sure if the colon character is technically allowed in
the path segment. If it isn't you could try percent escaping it.

http://chris.chiasson.name/