[oXygen-user] Re: Oxygen hanging at startup - Requested files

Sorin Ristache
Fri Feb 23 08:21:02 CST 2007

Hello,

Thank you for the files. There is no problem with the content of the
com.oxygenxml folder. The delay occurs when oXygen creates the file
chooser dialog component of Java Swing and when oXygen sets the current
directory in this component to D:\Documents and Settings\buschp\My
Documents. Did you retarget your My Documents folder to a network drive?
Are other network drives mapped to your file system but there is no
connection to these drives? Does oXygen start up normally if you add the
parameter

-Duser.home=C:\temp\folder

to the java command line in oxygen.bat and start oXygen again with the
oxygen.bat script?