[oXygen-user] Oxygen hanging at startup

Sorin Ristache
Fri Feb 23 04:26:42 CST 2007

Hello,

Busch Paul wrote:
> I installed several windows patches via Microsoft update lately. Could
> it be one of them?

I am not sure. We did not receive other reports about Microsoft updates
having such an effect on oXygen. We will investigate this only if the
following workaround fails. Please make a backup copy of the folder
[user-home-folder]/Application Data/com.oxygenxml, rename it or delete
it, start oXygen 8.0 again and enter the license key again. Does it
start up normally now? If yes please send us the backup copy of the
folder com.oxygenxml to see what is causing the problem.