[oXygen-user] Directory comparison

Sorin Ristache
Fri Feb 16 10:13:54 CST 2007

Hello,

"Compare files by: content" means binary comparison for the files in the
compared directories, with a result of identical/not identical for each
pair of compared files. It does not apply the algorithm set in the
"Default algorithm" combo box as this combo is not located in the
Directories Comparison section of the dialog. That algorithm is applied
only for file comparison. You guessed the reason yourself - an expensive
algorithm like XML Accurate applied for each pair of files would take
too much time.