[oXygen-user] bug report 9.1

George Cristian Bina
Mon Dec 24 06:57:05 CST 2007

Dear Holly,

The problem was recorded [1] by Michael Kay on the Saxon issue tracking
system and a patch was provided.
We also noticed that the issue does not appear when a certain option is
turned on in Saxon and it is safe to enable that for Saxon 8 Basic and
we do that in oXygen.

Well, let's get to solutions. You have to options. One is to install the
Saxon patch as explained below:

:Saxon patch:
I compiled the changed class and in order to get that in oXygen download
the patch from
http://www.oxygenxml.com/update/saxon999patch.jar
and then create a folder called endorsed inside the oXygen lib folder
and place the above patch in that folder.
Note that you will need to delete that patch manually after you will
uninstall oXygen in the future.

The other possibility, if you are using only Saxon B and not Saxon SA is
to get the latest 9.1 build [2] from our download page
http://www.oxygenxml.com/download.html
and upgrade your oXygen 9.1 installation.

[1]
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1855418&group_id=29872&atid=397617
[2] http://www.oxygenxml.com/build_history.html#build2007122116

George Cristian Bina - http://aboutxml.blogspot.com/