[oXygen-user] Problem with Eclipse 3.3 plugin and XSL editor on Linux

Owen Rees
Fri Aug 31 10:58:57 CDT 2007

I recently upgraded my Linux Eclipse installation to the Eclipse Europa
package "Eclipse for RCP/Plug-in Developers" and added the Oxygen Eclipse
3.3 plugin.

The XML editor seems to be fine but whenever I try to start the XSL editor
it says:

An SWT error has occurred.
[stuff about exiting]

Unhandled event loop exception (Time...)
Reason:
Cannot initialize Drop

I have a similar installation on Windows but that seems to be working.

Any ideas about what the problem might be?

--
Owen Rees