[oXygen-user] Saxon xinclude processing of Xquery

Christian Wittern
Wed Aug 8 20:31:51 CDT 2007

Hi Dan,

Thanks for answering so quickly.

Dan Caprioara wrote:
> Hello Christian,
>
> <oXygen/> has XInclude support, implemented using Xerces. You can turn
> it on or off by modifying the option "Enable XInclude processing " from
> the Preferences Dialog/XML/XML Parser. This option is on by default.

It is also on in my preferences. However, doing a XQuery (using Saxon)
on a document reaches only the document itself, not the XINcluded part.
Validation on the other hand works perfectly well with XInclude.

So there must be another option somewhere? I also noted that one can set
some Saxon 8 options for both XQuery and XSLT, but the one governing
XINclude (-xi) is not listed

> There is no need to pass a parameter to the Saxon processor, since it
> will just activate the XInclude support from Xerces. (oXygen does this
> when the option is on)
>
> Let us know if it worked for you,

Sorry, but no, at the moment it is not working for me.

Christian

--
 Christian Wittern