[oXygen-user] Saxon xinclude processing of Xquery

Christian Wittern
Wed Aug 8 01:34:49 CDT 2007

Dear Oxygen users,

The Saxon documentation
(http://www.saxonica.com/documentation/changes/intro/xinclude89.html) says
that starting with Version 8.9 (Java implementation) there is support for
xinclude processing for both XSLT and XQuery.  Now, since Oxygen 8.2 already
bundles Saxon B 8.9.0.3 and it runs on my Mac with Java 1.5, I assume it
should be possible to tell Saxon to expand my xincludes for the query.
However, I can't quite figure out if Oxygen has an option somewhere or,
failing that, how I can pass a commandline argument for Saxon through the
transformer.

Any help appreciated,

Christian

--