[oXygen-user] Current Schematron support?

Sorin Ristache
Mon Apr 16 04:20:00 CDT 2007

Hello,

Check out the sample schemas Tournament.xsd and Tournament.rng in the
schematron folder of the sample.xpr project located in
[oXygen-install-folder]/samples. They show how to embed Schematron
constraints in an XML Schema or RELAX NG schema. The <?oxygen
SCHSchema="..."?> processing instruction is necessary for checking the
validated XML instance against the Schematron constraints and it will be
inserted automatically in the instance by the "Associate Schema" action
if you enable the "Embedded Schematron rules" option in the Associate
Schema dialog.

Only Schematron 1.5 is supported in the current version, that is oXygen
version 8.1. This is why you will see only the
"http://www.ascc.net/xml/schematron" namespace in these schemas. We plan
to support also ISO schematron starting with version 8.2 which will be
released in less than a month.