[oXygen-user] oXygen and Java Input Methods for Unicode

Sorin Ristache
Thu Jan 19 09:57:14 CST 2006

Hello Ken,

Java input methods are supported in <oXygen/>. Just make sure you set
the path to the directory with the input method jars correctly in the
startup script using the -Djava.ext.dirs parameter. When <oXygen/> is
started up activate the input method from the System menu of the
<oXygen/> window (click on the icon on the title bar or press Alt+Space
to see the System menu), the Select Input Method entry of the menu. Also
use the correct shortcut to trigger the input method window.

Best regards,

http://www.oxygenxml.com/